Saturday, November 10, 2007

Lights, Camera, Action!

Some more action, shot on my new camera! You can tell that the next few dozen posts are going to be dedicated to my budding hobby! Last evening, I shot some pictures of the fireworks going off right opposite my balcony. I stood there for half an hour, aiming and firing at any and every rocket that went up in the sky, while my family went "ooh!" and "aah!" at the vibrant display of colors. The camera has a special "Scene" setting that lets you click pictures of fireworks as well. I just had to try it out.

Diwali can be a rather chaotic mix of beautiful lights and fireworks displays that light up the evening sky and noisy firecrackers that continue to go off late into the night, thanks to obnoxious and uncaring neighbors!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Better than an amateurish effort.....